15 April 2010

Titled

QuarterMile1 Sculpture & Intermedia Exhibition

For me this space provided a chance for me to produce something quite instinctively from the ideas of "man and/vs machine" I had at the time. The space has been running since March 18th and has allowed me to put work in another environment for a strong period of time.



Titled (Experiment)
2010
Inside of Television Set, Gold Spray Paint

Brain Ideas - Titled
  • Gold = power, wealth, beauty
  • Height = superiority, dominance
  • Higher Powers, God like figures - not in the Christian sense - but bigger brains in the worlds and disciplines I study. I do not aspire to be like them, as their dominance is intimidatingly superior, but aspired by the effectiveness of their dominance. The architecture of "important brilliance."
  • Top Heavy
  • Swaying, moving, movement, animated, life-like, humanising.
Harrison & Wood.

The balance of one another, relying on one another.
The effectiveness of the uncomplicated.


Titled (Experiment)
2010
250g Lamb Mince painted Gold


Strangeglove 2nd Year Intermedia Exhibition


Titled
2010
Expanding Foam and Steel


No comments:

Post a Comment